For the last couple of weeks, famous local Chinese shampoo brand Bawang has been embroiled in a crisis around the chemical cancer causing ingredient, and its alleged use in the shampoo at unsafe levels. Beginning on July 14, Hong Kong and mainland China media reported extensively about the issue.
Any issue that involves chemicals in products that you put in or on your body are especially buzz worthy in China and have been for many years as a quick...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events