Australia's Bankwest on Tuesday launched what it calls a new, bold and distinctive brand positioning with a campaign that includes OOH, press, digital and social. Developed by WPP AUNZ agency Union, the 'Bank less' positioning aims to positively differentiate the bank in an increasingly homogenised industry and cynical consumer environment, according to a statement.
Makes perfect sense. So much sense, in fact, that another bank is already using essentially the same positioning. Singapore-based...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events