“When I look at a lot of B2B marketing, it’s very rational,” says Lou Weiss, global CMO at Shutterstock.
Weiss has been a marketer for just under 30 years, and he says that people tend to justify decisions rationally but often make decisions emotionally. And contrary to popular belief, this also applies to B2B audiences, who brands often wrongfully associate with marketing that only focus on specs, price, and function, appealing only to the logical...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events