The stereotypical portrayal of women as either the “organising mum” or the “sexy girl” continues to prevail across Asian advertising, said speakers from Cheil, fresh off the stage at Cannes Lions from a panel titled “Awaken the Lioness The Battle Front of Asian Women”.
“Every year you’ll have one movie or one TV show or three campaigns out of hundreds that are produced that will probably be progressive,” said Atika Malik, chief operation officer at...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events