The Western beauty ideals of effortless-chic’, less-is-more’ grooming regimes are lost on Asians. For the world’s largest continent, more is more.
This is the observation of Harriet Robertson, director of Flamingo. She notes that even in emerging markets, “having more beauty products, taking more steps in the routine are seen as a good thing.”
Joining the battalion of bottles and tubes on vanity dressers are electric beauty devices. These gadgets, including...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events