It's a question I increasingly think we should ask at the start of pitches.
At this stage briefing documents are filled with talk of brand leadership, disruption and the like.
This, of course, is music to the ears of any agency worth its salt. It's a chance to change things, to improve the category, to move the whole game on. Good grief, even but whisper it quietly to leave some kind of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events