With 10 per cent of global billings up for pitch affecting nine per cent of Asia-Pacific billings estimates Ebiquity, there has never been a pitch onslaught quite like the one that’s happening now. The nearest the industry has come to a situation such as this one was in 2008, following the global economic downturn.
Many articles published by industry trade magazines are quick to point to ex-MediaCom CEO John Mandel’s tell-all’ at the ANA...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events