The Asia-Pacific ad market grew by 6.3% in 2019, ahead of North America 5.1% and EMEA 4.3% Magna says in its latest December ad forecast update. But APAC's pace of growth will slow to 5.9% next year as linear spend continues to shrink, countered by double-digit ad growth. This will put the region just slightly above the 5.7% growth rate Magna is predicting globally in 2020.
But it will also put the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events