APAC-based marketers are among the most enthusiastic for AI, with only 38% of respondents from the region dismissing the need for the technology, compared to 51% from North America, according to the 2018 Digital Trends report released by Econsultancy in association with Adobe.
The survey further revealed that 51% of respondents from APAC are either using AI already, or are planning to use it in the next 12 months. The areas of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events