Interpublic Group has promoted Andy Polansky to chairman and CEO of its Constituency Management Group division. Replacing him as chief executive officer of Weber Shandwick is Gail Heimann, effective immediately.
Polansky, who has been Weber’s CEO since 2012, will also serve as executive chairman of the agency. He will report to Interpublic chairman and CEO Michael Roth.
While serving as CEO, Heimann will continue in her role...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events