Foursquare's news is hot on the heels of its announcement that it had recently hit the 10 million user mark. The partnership, which brings no direct financial gain for Foursquare, offers its US-based Amex cardholders discounts when they check in at select merchants. All users have to do is link their Amex card with their Foursquare account to receive rebates on their credit card statements.
Essentially, Foursquare, American Express and participating retailers are rewarding...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events