The AMES awards will take place on 29 May at the St Regis Singapore.
This year, the AMES added three new strategy categories alongside the original Effectiveness category.
Please click below to access each entry-stream shortlist:
- Data & Analytics (21 shortlisted entries)
- Digital Strategy (99 shortlisted entries)
- Effectiveness (128 shortlisted entries)
- Media Strategy (86 shortlisted entries)
The juries are led by:
- Data & Analytics: Elaine Rodrigo, Global Director, Consumer Insights & Strategy, Mondelez International
- Digital Strategy: Andrew Knott, Vice President of Digital and Media, McDonald’s APMEA
- Effectiveness: James Thompson, Global Managing Director, Diageo Reserve
- Media Strategy: Rahul Welde, Vice President of Media, Unilever Asia, Africa, Middle East, Turkey and Russia
Here is a country-by-country breakdown of the shortlisted entries:
|Hong Kong SAR||7||11||20|
"It’s always exciting to reach the shortlist stage and see what the jury are identifying as the emerging trends and standout work for the region," said Andrea Hayes, festival director. "We look forward to the next stage—the results of the juries’ discussions—where they decide on the worthy winners and ultimately set the precedent for marketing effectiveness and strategy in the region.”
The Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy Awards are organised by Lions Festivals and Haymarket Media Group.