1. Ad exchanges are often confused with ad networks.Both exist in the space between ad sellers publishers and ad buyers marketers and their agencies, but the two are quite distinct. Ad networks work with publishers to sell online inventory, usually by aggregating and repackaging unsold non-premium inventory. Ad exchanges are technological platforms that serve as marketplaces for ads.
Marketers or agencies can bid for slots from both publishers and networks usually on...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events