If you had typed Air China’ into Google Search a week or so ago, you would have seen “Air China racist” as one of the top three 'autocomplete' search terms. Better yet, search Air China in-flight magazine’. Holy shitstorm of all shitstorms.
Having spent most of my life on the road, I have had the privilege of being among the first readers of these “bilingual” in-flight magazines in China. I used to find...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events