By the end of August 2018, Adobe will finalise a $1.68 billion acquisition of Magento, a provider of ecommerce services.
According to Adobe, the acquisition allows Adobe to access Magento's developer community and leverage its customer base to reach companies at varying stages of their ecommerce evolution. The move seeks to close the loop around data, marketing, and commerce, and follows similar buys by SAP, Oracle, and Salesforce over recent years....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events