After starting on Monday with a female empowerment event and a performance from TLC, Advertising Week closed out its four-day festivities with a show from Pitbull, which included scantily clad backup dancers twerking. Advertising Week organizers are now in hot water from the Pitbull concert.
Advertising Week’s PR company has not yet responded to a request for comment.
As an industry insider, what do you think of Advertising Week’s controversial...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events