Longtime Ogilvy leader Adam O'Conor is joining Grey Group as chairman and CEO for Greater China.
O'Conor was most recently president of Ogilvy Mather Group, Asia Pacific, based in Hong Kong. He spent two decades at the agency.
Adam O'Conor brings a tremendous track record of success to his new role at Grey, Grey's global CEO Michael Houston said in a statement. As a key architect of the Ogilvy network in Asia,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events