Twitter is blowing up with criticism toward an ad that won a Bronze Lion at Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity on Thursday.
Don’t worry babe, I’m not filming this, is the tagline for an ad created by Brazilian agency AlmapBBDO for Bayer aspirin. The type is in all caps in the middle of the bare, gray ad, otherwise only showing minuscule images of the Aspirina and CafiAspirina products. Many observers took to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events