The battle for hearts in minds in China is being fought on the screens of local millennials, a space they may spend up to eight hours a day engrossed in.
As a recent participant in one of our ethnographic studies in Chongqing spelt out “If a brand is not on my phone, how the hell would it ever enter my life.”
Talking about 'millennials' as a demographic is problematic since the globally...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events