A new Reuters survey exploring news consumption patterns, social media and brand perceptions, finds that two thirds of executives think brands are fully liable for where their advertising appears and that 77% think that advertising next to unsavoury or objectionable content damages their perception of a brand.
Three-quarters claim to have seen brands advertising against such undesirable content, found the Tomorrow’s News 2018 survey, which was conducted by Synergy Research Consulting and polled...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events