Even if you’re not a gamer, chances are you’re aware of the global phenomenon that is Fortnite. But as the game makes the transition from at home hobby to global culture brand, there’s a fascinating story to be told about Fortnite from a marketing and customer-experience perspective, which explains why it has captured the attention and hearts of its audience in under two years.
Since Fortnite’s launch in July 2017, the growth of the Epic...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events