Google has made a series of updates to Google AdWords that focus on measuring campaign effectiveness and campaign reach.
1. A new click-through rate
Launched in 2016, click-to-message ads CTMA were introduced as an additional call to action that would allow advertisers and agencies to give target audiences the option to immediately get in touch with the advertiser.
“Google’s click-to-message ad format is a great example of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events