Twelve creative leaders from around the globe watched and judged the Super Bowl LI ads with Campaign US this year. While topical executions addressing the hottest political themes of the dayimmigration and the pursuit of the American dreamwere appreciated for their thought-provoking messages, celebrity-driven comedy still proved the most effective at cutting through the clutter.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events