Proctor Gamble's Vicks brand has released a new installment in its much-loved by Ad Nut and awards juries 'Touch of care' series. Set in the Philippines this time, 'Just a boy' tells the tale of an HIV-infected child and the woman who raises him after his biological mother dies from the disease.
Fighting the viral infection is only part of the battle for the child, as ignorance and persistent myths about HIV...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events