If a stylized interpretation of domestic violence is this painful to watch, imagine being a real-world victim. Now imagine it continuing not for three minutes but for two years.
As this film points out, that's the average length of time high-risk victims live with abuse before getting specialist help.
J. Walter Thompson London, with LA’s Biscuit Filmworks, made the film for the UK's National Centre for Domestic Violence and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events