Spotify has brought out its first branding campaign for Japan, having launched in the market at the end of September. Following an initial invite-only period, the streaming service is now fully open for use.
Developed by WiedenKennedy Tokyo, New Music, New Me’ is a series of vignettes that show in a humorous way how music can enliven daily life. The key message is that discovering new music, especially from unfamiliar genres, can be inspiring...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events