This would-be tearjerker from Singtel is simply awful. Emphasis on the would-be. Because despite pulling out every trick in the bookan adorable doe-eyed girl whose busy parents neglect her, a down-on-his luck guy with a gruff exterior but a heart of gold, a freaking puppythe film is too inept to actually provoke any tears, let alone any real feelings, unless you count annoyance toward those who made it.
And then there's the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events