The campaign includes a cinematic TVC above, print ads, OOH posters and online and social-media components. The campaign promote features including enhanced sensitivity and picture quality as well as the televisions' smart interaction.
The Smart TV campaign starts today and will run until June. Cheil Singapore has also developed “The SMART TV Challenge”, to enhance consumers’ understanding of the new motion-control gestures.
In this challenge, consumers can take the place...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events