Led by branding consultancy Wolff Olins, 'Grow' spans digital, print, poster and social media and will run for several years. It is designed to support Oxfam's 'Growing a better future' strategy, which calls on international governments and businesses to reform the global food market.
In Australia, Masterchef winner and mum Julie Goodwin starred in a video advertising the importance of the campaign.
The campaign, which kicks off this...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events