Nike and WiedenKennedy Shanghai created a setup that allows shoppers to try the brand's React line of shoes, not by taking a few steps around a store but by becoming the central character in a side-scrolling adventure game that takes place on a massive video screen.
The 'Reactland' experience launched last week and is still on in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Chengdu at select Nike Stores. It involves
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events