Lee talks to Campaign Asia-Pacific's Jenny Chan in this exclusive video interview.
Some of Lee's career achievements:
- Clocked twenty-five years in the advertising world
- Became general manager of DMB&B Beijing at the age of 29
- Broke norms by creating a partnership of four creative leaders (deemed 'the four Gods') to lead the agency in 2005 instead of having a single ECD
- Founded OgilvyFashion, China's first international agency to specialize in fashion and lifestyle communications
- Launched Saatchi & Saatchi's 'Monsters Attack' campaign at the beginning of 2014, aimed at returning the agency to its former glory.