To promote the 65th MIFF, the festival and McCann Melbourne have helped one fan recreate his memories of a film he watched at the festival 16 years ago.
The resulting short film, directed entirely by MIFF member Keith Gove, who is also the sole star in the film, depicts a personal rendition of Takashi Miike’s Audition, as remembered by Gove since he watched the film once back in 2000....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events