It seems like just two days ago that Ad Nut was writing about an envelope-pushing European campaign for Libresse, and musing that the brand probably couldn't run the work, which featured a great many objects meant to resemble female genitals, in its main APAC market, Malaysia. Actually, it was exactly two days ago see 'Viva la vulva' campaign embraces anatomical diversity.
So imagine Ad Nut's surprise when a Libresse campaign from Malaysia came...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events