A week ago, Kentucky Fried Chicken in Hong Kong launched an ad promoting its black pepper chicken burger. The video above by Ogilvy Mather Hong Kong has since amassed an impressive total of more than 856,000 views on Facebook.
But that's not why we're talking about it. In the clip, a hidden camera surreptitiously snaps photos of customers while they're ordering their food, and then we see their surprise when...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events