This new TVC for Adidas, by Hypebeast, has a lot of eye candy. And Ad Nut is not even talking about singerdanceractor Jackson Yee, Japanese influencer Lala Takahashi or the rapper known as Dough-Boyalthough Ad Nut stipulates that they're attractive enough, as humans go.
Rather Ad Nut is enjoying the visual effects that fly by while the clip shows a 'classic' 1998 shoe model called the Ozweego, for the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events