Background and aim
Financial services aggregator MoneySmart wanted to move Singapore’s car-insurance habits into the digital age. Surprisingly, considering how the city’s consumers already take a digital-first approach to banking, travelling and shopping, applications and renewals of car insurance are still done mostly offline. Research also showed that renewal was not a priority for Singaporeans, and many just re-signed with legacy providers without doing much research.
“People are busy, they’ve got...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events