To try to get the mobile device-addicted commuter-zombies to peel their eyes away from riveting contentespecially now that a new light-rail system has opened in SydneyTransport for NSW has launched a safety campaign called 'Heads Up', by Wunderman Thompson Sydney.
The agency roped in a local Sydney street cast to share tips on how to avoid becoming railkill within the network, which is spread across the city and cuts through its central business...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events