Dentsu Aegis Network DAN agencies Carat and Isobar are showing off V-Showroom, an AR augmented reality showroom app built for General Motors International GMI.
The system, launched back in May at 110 Chevrolet dealerships in Korea, requires an iPad with a bit of optical hardware attached to it, but can place a 3D replica of a vehicle the Chevy Cruze into any environmentfrom coffee table to garage to street. From the video above,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events