This is going to be the fourth post we've published about award bait in the last couple weeks. You should feel grateful, because unlike in the past few years, we've directed our pal Ad Nut not to catalog every single example that comes our way. With this post, I decided I needed to step in, because while Ad Nut is great at being vaguely sarcastic, this case needed more investigation than we can reasonably expect...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events