Guinness is making the patently publicity-seeking move of offering discounts throughout March at Grab, Redmart and on pints of Guinness at certain Singapore bars to people called Pat or a variant in celebration of St Patrick's Day.
The offer, part of a campaign launched yesterday by Iris Worldwide, extends to Patricks, Patricias, Ah Pats or Pats. It is not known whether expats, Pattapongs, or attendants of St Patrick's School on the East Coast...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events