Most large brands are more than aware of the challengers in their categories. Rarely are they disrupted by surprise. More often, the mistake made by big brands is that they underestimate or ignore what the challengers represent. After all, upstart competition can often be bought or crushed if necessary.
But what happens when competitors represent not commercial entities but social movements At the Cannes book launch of PHD and Eatbigfish's new book,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events