Produced and launched on short-film platform Viddsee, this is a five-minute movie about a Singapore family facing financial difficulties due to a cancer diagnosis.
If that sounds like something you'd rather not watch, Ad Nut can't argue.
AXA wants more young people to invest in critical-illness coverage earlier on in their careers. This explains why the climax of the film comes when the young graduatedespite her grief over the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events