With a name change and a more positive spin on its work, Australian Hearing has changed its identity to Hearing Australia and launched a rebranding campaign through brand consultancy Landor.
The 70-year-old governmental organisation spearheads research and helps 250,000 clients with services such as hearing tests and selection and fitting of hearing devices. According to Landor, discussion of hearing issues tends to be negative, focusing on loss. So the rebranding aims instead to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events