To mark the global launch of the Formula 1 F1 season, a major public event was held in Melbourne last week ahead of the F1 Rolex Australian Grand Prix 2019. The event was produced by Graffiti Experiential a part of WPP AUNZ in partnership with the Australian Grand Prix Corporation.
Twenty drivers and ten team principles took to Federation Square where thousands of fans gathered for meet-and-greets, in line with F1’s new approach of putting...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events