Earlier this year, Getty Images unveiled three global trends it predicted for the commercial marketplace for 2018, based on data collected from over a billion searches on its website.
'Second Rennaissance' reflects audiences looking for 'painted portrait' style photographs that resemble classical art 'Conceptual Realism' describes a trend for visually entertaining photographs that look quirky or high-concept while 'Masculinity Undone' is about exploring alternative ways to describe men in visual imagery....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events