Singapore’s i Light Marina Bay festivala sustainable light festival commissioned by the Urban Redevelopment Authorityfeatured 22 light art installations from 14 countries and drew in two million visitors who snapped and shared away during the course of its near month-long run.
Marina Bay Waterfront Promenade was transformed into four festival hubs boosted by complementary features to cater to various age groups including a pop-up made of recycled plastic tanks as a popular...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events