For a long, long time, FrieslandCampina’s Black White brand of evaporated milk has been synonymous with milk tea, or yeet lai chathe all-season favourite drink of many Hong Kongers.
Enter any of the ubiquitous Hong Kong-style cha chaan teng local restaurants in the territory, and you're likely to encounter the sight of Black White cans piled high on the drinks counter. You might even have your milky-sweet beverage served in a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events