Moët Hennessy Diageo MHD is responsible for some of the world’s best-selling spirits, wines and champagnes. But in China, where the market is dominated by local brands, reach and awareness is very much needed for imported spirits.
Andrew Khan, vice president of marketing at MHD China, is on course to use experiential and events as mediums to educate, recruit and convert.
How important are experiential marketing and events in your...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events