YouTube in recent days has terminated a number of channels, and deleted specific videos from others. One deleted channel, Toy Freaks, has been accused of exploiting children who appeared in its videos.
Another prominent terminated channel, Webs and Tiaras, had racked up billions of views on countless videos featuring Spiderman and Elsa from Frozen.
The moves come after the mainstream press began reporting on the existence of such channels, which...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events