Yakult, the Japanese dairy brand, has created a vending machine that rewards visitors with a drink if they are able to learn Japanese words.
The activation will feature at science festivals around the UK and Ireland and is part of the brand’s aim to include its Japanese heritage in its marketing.
Festivalgoers will need to touch a screen on the machine and choose a word they would like to learn. They will...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events